Design & Construction: An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
The Office of General Services (OGS) Design and Construction Group (D&C) provides a full range of high-quality architectural, engineering, contracting and construction management services to state agency clients. Through an interdependent model of public- and private-sector resources, D&C delivers services in a timely, efficient, responsive and cost-effective manner, thereby enabling client agencies to fulfill their own diverse missions on behalf of the people of New York State.
Design and Construction Opportunities
Resources for Firms on Contract With OGS Design & Construction
For Client State Agencies
- DCNet Client Access
- Client Agency Forms
- Council of Contracting Agencies and New York State Procurement Council Guidelines for Insurance Requirements in Contracts-Revised October 2015
NOTE: (July 2015): Chapter 8 of the Laws of 2015 takes effect on July 28, 2015 and prohibits governmental entities or persons in New York State from willfully requiring the issuance of a certificate of insurance unless the certificate is:
This legislation will prohibit the use of the Supplemental Certificate referenced in the Procedure Manual for Insurance Requirements in Contracts. Any questions regarding this can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a form promulgated by the insurer issuing the policy referenced in the certificate of insurance; or
- a standard certificate of insurance form issued by an industry standard-setting organization and approved for use by the Superintendent of Financial Services ("Superintendent") or any other form approved for use by the Superintendent.
- Council of Contracting Agencies - Risk Management and Insurance in Contracting Presentation, Fall 2011
Legal and Regulatory Requirements for Contractors and Consultants
- Restrictions on Procurement Lobbying
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises
Design & Construction Group
Division of Contract Management
35th Floor, Corning Tower
Empire State Plaza
Albany, NY 12242
Contract Awards Unit (Bids & Plans)
Regional Map and List of Regional Offices